Hatfield College aims to award the Lioness Scholarship to an individual who has the academic and personal qualities to enable them to complete and benefit from a postgraduate course, and who will also act as a positive ambassador for their home country in Durham, and put their enhanced knowledge and skills gained from the master’s programme and experience in Durham to good use for the benefit of their society when they return home.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2019
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Value Of Scholarships: This scholarship program covers;
- Full payment of University tuition fees
- Stipend for living expenses – 12 monthly payments
- One return economy air ticket from the home country to the UK, and the cost of return travel between the UK airport and Durham City
- Fully funded, self-catered, mixed accommodation at Hatfield College
- ‘Settling in allowance’ on arrival
- Cost of UK visa and the UK Health surcharge
- Applicants must be Female Africans
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have applied for and been offered an unconditional place on their chosen master’s programme by the end of June 2019
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other scholarship to fund their postgraduate studies.
Stage 1: Submit an academic application for your chosen master’s programme; within this application you should reference your intention to apply for the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship
Stage 2: Submit an application for the Scholarship on this Application form