Do you want to pursue a PhD degree at a recognized university across Thailand? If so, then you must take a look at the 100th Anniversary Doctoral Scholarships provided by the Chulalongkorn University.
There are seventy awards available for domestic students who want to apply for the PhD degree program at the university in Thailand.
Opened in 1917, Chulalongkorn is a public and autonomous research university in Bangkok, Thailand. It the oldest institute of higher education in Thailand and offers various degree programs.
Why at Chulalongkorn University? The university is the best university in Thailand for 20 subjects. They provide a full educational environment and best career opportunities for students.
Application Deadline: Applications will open on April 23, 2020, and closes on May 29, 2020
- University or Organization: Chulalongkorn University
- Department: Graduate School
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees, monthly allowance, research expense, advisor remunerations
- Number of Awards: 70
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Thailand.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Phd degree in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to enrol in the PhD degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, students are required to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After that, you can download the application form and submit it to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit the research proposal, cover letter, CV and previous degree records.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a masters degree certificate with good academic results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
The Chulalongkorn University will provide the tuition fees, monthly allowance, research expense, advisor remunerations for students.